Cincoze is a systems provider in the IPC (Industrial PC).
Their products are used in many mission-critical applications such as energy, infrastructure, manufacturing, and transport.
Cincoze wanted to move away from just being a distributor of IPC components and instead provide complete IPC solutions to system integrators and end-users.
For this new company they would need a new name, logo and identity, and positioning in the market. Furthermore they would need a clear strategy to launch this business and find distributors not in conflict with their current customers.
- Focus groups – To determine user and buyer purchasing drivers. This focus group included German, Swiss, American and Taiwanese engineers to closely resemble the real target users.
- Naming – A name for the company and product line naming based on the focus group and our research.
- Brand Story – A new brand story that resonated with the target users.
- Design – A complete CIS (Corporate Identity System) including brand book, logo, MarCom applications.
- Website – A complete website with a customer center area.
- Brand Positioning and Strategy – A unique positioning in the market and the steps on how to achieve it.
- Distributor Strategy and Steps – How to select the best distributors based on a needs-analysis.
- Workshop Training – Training within Cincoze to teach everyone about the new brand, how to use the CIS brand book, and the steps for building the company.